Saturday, March 31, 2012

Slice #31 2012 - Last Day

It's my last full day in St. Louis and spring break is coming to an end. Today we will head to Budweiser for a brew tour, see the zoo, eat and early dinner on the Hill and then see Cavalia, a show with horses. We head back to Chicago tomorrow and school begins on Monday. It's been nice to have time to travel a bit. It's also the last day of the SOLC. Wow! 31 days of writing. It's been an adventure writing each day. I look forward to seeing my fellow slicers on Tuesdays.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Cavalia - I've heard good things from when it was here. Thank you for encouraging me along the way on this journey. Congrats on 31 days of slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of slicing. Enjoy the end of your spring break. I've got one more week to go before mine.

    ReplyDelete